Knowledge (Education/Training) or equivalent:
- Associates Degree or International Advanced Diploma in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or MIS. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Years of experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a technical support role
- 3+ years of experience with modern Windows desktop operating systems
- Microsoft Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
- Relevant technical certifications from companies such as Microsoft or CompTIA
- Fluent in English and local language when applicable
Technical and other Experience, Skills and Characteristics (e.g. statistical analysis, project management, initiative):
- Working knowledge of Microsoft based Client Operating Systems
- Experience migrating from a Microsoft Windows 7 to Windows 10 platform is a plus
- Experience installing, maintaining and supporting Microsoft Office/O365 applications
- Experience creating and managing user accounts in Windows Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange.
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Experience with common technologies used within manufacturing operations and office environments
- Experience working in an enterprise ticketing system such as Service Now, Marval, or Remedy
- Intermediate understanding of client computer network and server connectivity
- Working knowledge of end point deployment tools
Interpersonal / Leadership Skills / Experience (e.g. cross-functional collaborative ability, leadership experience):
- Consistently seeks to develop self and skills needed to be prepared for future opportunities
- Must have motivation, interpersonal skills and the desire to provide best in class customer service in a timely manner
- Must exhibit a positive attitude and initiative.
- Ability to work both collaboratively as a team player and independently with moderate supervision.
- Ability to effectively prioritize, execute, and follow through on tasks in a high-pressure, very fast paced environment.
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to lift end user equipment
- Understand the principles and comply with practice of Lean Manufacturing, 5S Methodology and Continuous Improvement.
- To always act and behave in a way compliant with all Company guidelines and policies, especially those relating to Environment Health and Safety, ethics and codes of conduct
Applicants must be United States citizens. The person selected for this position will need to demonstrate suitability for employment in a position of Public Trust consistent with our US Government contract requirements.
Crane is a Drug Free Workplace.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Vet/Disab
#LinkedIn #Glassdoor #Indeed