- Bachelor’s Degree or College Education combined with
- 10+ years experience in federal law enforcement operating in the U.S. and overseas
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Graduation from a Federal law enforcement academy as a criminal investigator
Technical and other Experience, Skills and Characteristics :
- 10+ years experience leading criminal and/or private sector investigations
- 10+ years of conducting security assessments, and providing security for venues and executive protection of individuals
- Extensive knowledge of investigative and interview techniques
- Skilled use of computers and other office equipment
- Demonstrated understanding of the value intelligence plays in successful investigations and mitigation of risk
- Possess experience in collection of intelligence through various means, and application of intelligence to mitigate risk
- Strong analytical skills with ability to define, collect, analyze data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and make fact-based decisions
- Ability to communicate, present, and influence effectively; capable of interfacing/ influencing senior business leaders, staff, contractors, law enforcement and other security professionals to build strong relationships
- Must be able to develop/nurture concepts into pragmatic, efficient and effective solutions
- Must be self-directed and able to handle large, concurrent projects with minimal supervision
- Ability to understand and translate business strategy into relevant, value added Security actions/ initiatives
- Ability to influence across multiple functions and teams
- 15+ years experience as a criminal investigator in the U.S. with international investigations and operations experience
Interpersonal / Leadership Skills / Experience:
- Exhibit good interpersonal skills to get along with co-workers, law enforcement and intelligence resources
- Communicate clearly to deliver vital information to upper-level staff
- Serve as a resource for Global Security Managers worldwide
- Experience leading small teams to advance the collective interest of an organization
- Demonstrated experience interacting and engaging with law enforcement and private sector partners to advance interest of Global Security in protecting Crane Currency
License or other requirements:
For all positions: Ability to demonstrate and maintain suitability for employment in a position of Public Trust consistent with our US Government contract requirements.
For all positions: A signed Company Non-Disclosure Agreement on file in the Human Resources Department is required.
Driver’s license and means to travel to division/company locations
Experience as an Instructor/Trainer
Industry certification such as Certified Protection Professional or PCI
- Must be able to maintain physical stamina and integrity to conduct the essential duties of this position and meet unexpected challenges and demands that may become necessary to be successful in this position.
- Travel greater than 12 hours may be required to reach global destinations
- Must be able to maintain emotional stamina and integrity to conduct the essential duties of this position and meet unexpected challenges and stress demands that may become necessary to be successful in this position.
- Maintain a professional presence, as tact and courtesy is required at all times with the ability to build and maintain collaborative work relationships. Adapt to change quickly, be open to feedback and routinely respond to shifting priorities.
- Emotional control and use of tact and courtesy is required. Timely oral and written communication of objective statements planning steps, analytical thought processes, and conclusions drawn, is also a requirement. Ability to quickly and routinely respond to shifting priorities.
Travel (up to 30%):
- Willingness and capability to travel freely to meet with Global Security counterparts, industry or law enforcement partners and to attend Company meetings, vendor presentations, technical seminars or any other event off-site or at other locations as required to meet the requirements of this position.
- Capable of leading activities in and outside of the U.S. to support Global Security operations with limited direction and oversight
Only local candidates will be considered.
Applicants must be United States citizens.
Crane is a Drug Free Workplace.
Crane Currency is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.